Join us in Vancouver for the 5th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for Affective Disorders.
Attendance at this meeting will enable to you to:
- Learn from internationally renowned researchers in a comprehensive and wide-ranging program covering the latest developments in our understanding of all affective disorders.
- Present your latest research in the contributed oral and poster sessions.
- Interact and network with interdisciplinary colleagues to exchange ideas and experiences.
- Promote awareness of the consequence of mental health to global health and human development.
Coverage includes basic, translational and clinical research on the following topics:
- Primary & secondary prevention
- Treatments - Pharmacological and Psychological
- Brain imaging
- Affective disorders & disability
- Affective disorders & health economy
- Affective disorders & public health
- Affective disorders & somatic disorder
Don't forget to book your place at
the Gala Dinner at Vancouver Aquarium
Register here. Includes 3 course buffet dinners, drinks on arrival, a short dolphin performance and the opportunity to view the galleries after dinner.
Important dates and deadlines
- March 30, 2010: Accommodation booking deadline
The conference is organised by The International Society for Affective Disorders (ISAD). Conference administration is provided by Elsevier, publisher of ISAD's official journal - Journal of Affective Disorders.